Cook time: 2 hours
This a go-to carrot side dish that seems to complement any entry. Easy for everyday, and delightful for gatherings.
Carrots Roasted with Thyme and Parsley
- 1 pound (450 g.) carrots, washed, cut 3 inches (7.5 cm) long, and then cut into sixths lengthwise
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 g.) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon (4 g.) dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon (.5 g) dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place prepared carrots in the roaster, drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with all the seasonings. Toss so the carrots are evenly coated with oil.
- Cover with lid, and place in the Sunflair® for 2-3 hours until tender.
- Serve with your favorite entre.
Copyright: Sunflair® Solar Ovens